Combo Block 18 LB
Pack 32 PK Pail
|Package Size||18 LB|
|Package Size||32 Pack Pail|
- Kills Norway & Roof rats, house mice, deer mice, white-footed mice and voles.
- Kaput Mouse Blocks present a reduced-risk rodenticide that kills Norway rats, Roof rats, house mice, deer mice, white-footed mice, and voles. Use of mouse traps is rather an alternate way of rat control.
- The bait is formulated with warfarin- a highly effective anticoagulant with very low environmental and secondary toxicity.
- Because warfarin is effective against rodents at low concentrations, it is one of the active ingredients in most of pest control products.
- However, in cases of accidental ingestion by children or pets, Vitamin K1 is a readily available antidote. Formulated with paraffin, the Kaput Mouse Blocks are moisture-resistant and durable. The blocks have ridged surfaces to facilitate rodent gnawing, and a hole through the center allows the blocks to be fastened down inside a mouse bait station.